Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help. .
- Accessibility Action Plan
- Accessibility Plan (2020-2023)
- Antibullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Principles
- Behaviour Policy (2021)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (2021)
- Complaints Procedure
- Equality Diversity Cohesion Policy (2021)
- Equality Information & Objectives (2021)
- EYFS Policy (2020-2021)
- Health & Safety Policy (2021)
- Relationships & Sex Education Policy (2021)
- SEND Policy (2021)
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (2021)
Keeping Children Safe in School
- KCSIE Safeguarding Policy March 2021 (Limestone Learning)
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm
- Appendix 3 First Contact Referral Form
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance-2020
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
Ferryhill Station Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.